Carasoin Cold Fusion Intense Moisture is a one-of-a-kind product. Formulated with all-natural botanical ingredients, this moisturizing cream derives its name from the proprietary process by which each ingredient is cold-pressed below 65°F to prevent dilution or genetic alteration. Zero water content ensures that Carasoin Cold Fusion delivers the greatest concentration of vitamins A, C, E, and D, omega-3, -6, and -9, bioflavonoids, and enzymes possible.
Carasoin Cold Fusion is designed to melt at 85-90°F, the skin’s own temperature. Unlike products that melt at higher temperatures, Carasoin Cold Fusion facilitates the deepest absorption of nutrients without any blockage of pores or toxic buildup. Just a pea-sized amount on your face and décollage twice a day will nourish, hydrate, protect and support healthy glowing skin.
- Helps regenerate, hydrate, and boost collagen production
- Rich in vitamins A, E, and F and carotene
- Reduces UV damage on skin
- Protects skin from free radicals
- Powerful anti-inflammatory properties
- Helps reduce blackheads and pore size
- Balances skin by relieving both dryness and oiliness
- Locks in moisture
- Protects against harmful pathogens
- Hydrates skin and helps correct dark spots
- Reduces fine lines and promotes scar healing
- Rich in essential fatty acids, vitamin C, and natural vitamin A
- Augments skin cell growth
- Supports supple skin
- Rich in omega-6 and -9 (oleic acid)
- Soothes dry skin
- Rich in antioxidants
- Used in traditional Hawaiian medicine to treat burns and wounds
- Brightens complexion and evens pigmentation
- Powerful anti-aging properties
- Rich in vitamins A and C, plant enzymes (AHA), and zinc
Orange essential oil
- Promotes collagen synthesis
- Improves circulation
- Naturally increases life of active ingredients within the product
- An antibacterial, antifungal, antimicrobial preservative
- Hydrates and protects skin
Due to its unique formulation, Cold Fusion Intense Moisture can be shipped with ice packs and insulation for areas with higher temperatures. We must be notified within 48 hours of delivery of any products that arrive damaged or have been impacted due to shipping/delivery issues.
To prevent the product from melting in transit, we may have to delay shipping to any location where temperatures are over 85°F / 29°C. This is especially relevant for international buyers, as due to ongoing supply chain issues we have no way to guarantee delivery times or that the product will be shielded from heat during the extended transit time.
If you would still like Cold Fusion Intense Moisture shipped regardless of inclement weather, we can pack the cream with additional insulation and ice packs. However, in these instances, there will be no returns or refunds for temperature-affected product.