Forest, earth, and sea combine to detoxify, brighten, soften, smooth, exfoliate, and gently dissolve congestions. Deep Forest Clay detoxifies skin with Nature’s renewing treasures: cleansing clay, mineral-rich oceanic salt, soothing algae, botanical exfoliants, medicinal trees, roots, leaves, and flowers.
Size: 46 mL
- Apply a generous dollop of Deep Forest Clay to a clean face and neck avoiding the eye area.
- For a daily exfoliation, allow to rest on skin for 1-2 minutes.
- For a detoxifying mask, leave on skin for up to 20 minutes, if sensitive up to 5 minutes.
- Massage as you rinse with a warm, damp facial mitt or wash cloth.
- Follow with a gentle cleanse.
- Stop use immediately if irritation occurs.
- Smoothes & softens skin
- Chemically and physically exfoliates
- Brightens and Hydrates
- Challenges the appearance of blemishes old & new
SKIN TYPE: Made for most skin types to use up to 3 times per week
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
*MONTMORILLONITE CLAY A non-drying mineral clay to clarify and physically exfoliate.
*POTPOURRI OF BOTANICALS Thyme, Aspen, Vetiver, Chamomile, Fir, Butterfly Bush, and Hibiscus impart their unique benefits.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Montmorillonite, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Populus Tremuloides Bark Extract, Glyceryl Caprylate, Leuconostoc/ Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Ahnfeltiopsis Concinna Extract, Buddleja Davidii Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Abies Sibirica Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ceramide Np, Pogostemon Cablin Leaf Oil, Maris Sal (Sea Salt), Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Extract, Squalane, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Powder, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Vetiveria Zizanoides Root Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Citric Acid, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Vigna Aconitifolia Seed Extract, Maltodextrin, Phytosterols, Asiaticoside, Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride, Lecithin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Silica, Limonene
*SEA SALT 71 minerals and elements from the sea to soothe skin’s appearance.
*SEA ALGAE Soothing botanical hydration from the sea.
*HERBAL ACIDS From an array of botanicals such as pink citrus of paradise and hibiscus flowers, a gentle chemical exfoliation to complement physical exfoliation.